Bramble Court is an Extra Care Housing scheme situated in the heart of Brampton. Owned by a housing association, we work in partnership providing 24 hour extra care service for residents who need support. We are CQC registered. Our service is available to those aged 55 and over who are residents of Bramble Court and referred either by a social worker or by private arrangement.
How can we help?
Our dedicated staff team deliver high quality care to residents who need support within their own homes at Bramble Court. Each individual home is connected to the care team so that they can respond quickly and appropriately at any given time. The services we offer include:
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance dressing – from choosing clothes to full support in getting dressed
- Preparing meals and administration of medicines
- Housework – including cleaning, bed making, laundry and shopping
- Support with attending social events/activities – both on site and within the community
- Memory prompting and orientation
For further information on accessing this service please get in touch and email Registered Manager, Phil Salmon