Who can we help?
- Area:Live in the Borough of Sutton
- Referrals:Referral and self referrals
When can we help?
Employment – 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri (excl. Bank Holidays)
How can we help?
The Employment Service aims to support individuals to find employment. Our Employment advisors will help in any area relevant to you:
- Identify the kind of work suited to you and transferable skills
- Putting together an up-to-date C.V.
- Job searching from full time, part time, temp work to apprenticeships
- Mental health declaration
- Practical support with job application and interview process
- Preparing to start a new job
- Job retention – Strategies to stay in work and where needed liaising with your employer to identify and make any reasonable adjustments.
Throughout this process we will provide motivational support and help to build your confidence in applying for work. If required we help you to access suitable work placement/volunteering or vocational courses related to your employment goals.
To learn more or to ask us any questions contact us on:
Employment – 0203 513 3869