A specialist service providing one to one support to people with mental health issues looking to progress into employment. Available to anyone living in the Wigan area accessing primary or secondary mental health services or identifying as having a mental health issue. Clients should be 18-65 and referrals are welcomed directly from the individual if eligible as well as from CMHT, EIT and IAPT services.
How can we help?
Our qualified employment advisors work closely with clients to ensure they receive the best advice and support to secure and maintain a job and offer ongoing support once in employment.
For those already working who may be experiencing difficulties, we can offer support and advice. Our support includes:
- Developing employment skills and confidence
- Accessing suitable education or training courses
- Identifying suitable work based experience opportunities
- C.V. writing, Job searching and filling in applications
- Preparing for interviews
- Accessing benefits advice
For more information please get in touch and contact Operational Services Manager Mike Small