The Salford based Fielder Women’s service is a specialist service working with women who are experiencing complex mental health needs and who want to take back control of their lives.
Our highly-qualified staff work with women who are aged 18 and over and are from the North-West region. Access to the service is available to women referred under the Mental Health Act.
A detailed report can be found on the CQC website www.cqc.org.uk
How can we help?
The Fielder Women’s Service is run by staff who are trained in a range of disciplines including psychology, CAT and performance coaching. We work with people on a one to one basis to plan an individual process unique to their history and needs.
The service offers a safe place for women to move from permanent care to a more independent lifestyle, with 24-hour on-site support. Our team of experienced staff are constantly encouraging the development of self-esteem and social interaction. Our ongoing support includes:
- Women supporting women
- Holding weekly/monthly visits from the local care co-ordinator and clinical team
- Providing peer support workers throughout the day
- Holding regular medical reviews and CPA’s (Care Programme Approach)
- Enhancing self-care and living skills
- Holding monthly house meetings
- Connecting to service forums
- Developing social inclusion skills
- Visits within the local community
“This service has made a real difference in my life. I can make choices about what I would like to do with my life and I feel like I have a future”
Accessing this service is through a referral process. If you would like further information, please get in touch and email Women’s Service Manager, Kate Herod firstname.lastname@example.org