We have a wellbeing service for people aged 18 and over and living in Sutton. Our experienced team are dedicated to promoting positive mental health and wellbeing for those who engage with the service. Access is by referral only or directly by any individual who is eligible.
How can we help?
The Wellbeing Service is part of the Sutton Uplift Service and aims to promote positive health and wellbeing in a variety of ways:
- Achieving a balanced life
- Accessing activities to improve physical and emotional wellbeing
- Participation in community activities
- Learning to relax and cope with stresses in your life
- Achieving healthier lifestyles
- Building confidence
- Signposting to the right health support/service
It is our aim to support people to cope in the present so they can help themselves in the future. This is achieved through building their existing strengths, developing new skills or social relationships.
For further information on our Sutton Wellbeing Service, please get in touch and email:
Wellbeing – 020 3513 4044/ 0800 0321411 Or visit the Sutton uplift website