Our Women’s Service, located in Crosby, helps women who are experiencing complex mental health needs and want to take back control of their lives. Our highly-qualified staff work with women who are aged 18 and over, are from the North-West region and referred under the Mental Health Act.
How can we help?
We offer a safe place for women to move from permanent care to a more independent life. Our staff are trained in a range of disciplines including psychology, CAT and performance coaching. With 24 hour onsite support we encourage the development of self-esteem and social interaction. Our ongoing support includes:
- Women supporting women
- Providing peer support workers throughout the day
- Holding regular medical reviews and CPA’s
- Enhancing self-care and living skills
- Holding monthly house meetings
- Accessing the local community and social networks
‘I now have hope for the future’
Accessing this service is through a referral process. If you would like further information, please get in touch and email: