NHS England & NOMS have jointly commissioned a Housing & Accommodation Support Service for male offenders with a personality disorder diagnosis who are on the offender pathway.
The service will be delivered via a joint service model including health, criminal justice and specialist third sector housing & accommodation partners.
Specialist support will be provided in relation to housing and accommodation needs in order to enable people being supported within the service to progress into independent living; engage in safe social engagement and integration into the community.
We require a manager who has experience of working with people with offending profiles with complex and multiple needs including personality disorder diagnosis in recovery focused services.
If you have the following skills we would like to hear from you:
- Management experience in a Health & Social Care setting;
- Practical experience of working therapeutically within a psycho social model with people with multiple & complex needs;
- Experience of working with multiple agencies including Multi-Disciplinary Teams and attending MAPPA meetings;
- Experience of processing referrals/conducting assessments/formulating risk management plans & delivering person centered services;
- A commitment to reducing repeat offending and improving psychological health & wellbeing.
We are looking for a: dynamic, solution focused, motivated Manager and we welcome applications from people from a range of backgrounds with transferrable skills.
This post requires flexibility, HASS Manager must be flexible to work evenings, when required and occasional weekends.
You will be required to cover on call to Specialist Services as part of an on call rota.
Closing date Monday 30th Sept 12 noon, interviews will be held Friday 4th October.
In return, we will offer you comprehensive training / career development opportunities and excellent terms and conditions.
For an application form please visit our website at www.imagineindependence.org.uk please return applications to email@example.com Please note we do not accept CV’s application forms only.
If you would like to discuss the post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org