- 30 hours per week x 2 posts
- 16 hours per week x 1 post
- 21 hours per week x 1 post (temporary - 12 month maternity cover)
- casual hours are also available - £8.21 per hour.
Imagine Independence is an experienced provider of community based mental health and learning disability services across the North West. We have secured a place on Lancashire County Council’s Home Care Framework to deliver Home Care in West Lancashire, Chorley and Preston.
Home care services involve delivering care and support in people’s homes to people with needs including mental health needs, learning disabilities and/or autism.
We require Outreach Support Workers to support people receiving outreach based support and also supporting people on a 24 hour basis *Excluding waking nights* but sleep in shifts as required.
Support is required around:
- Gaining skills and confidence to achieve greater independence
- Assisting the people we support into socially inclusive opportunities
- Improving and maintaining positive health and wellbeing
- Support with all aspects of daily living
Although experience is preferable, candidates with excellent values are sought, as full training will be provided.
Flexible hours will be required.An Enhanced DBS Check is required for this post.
Completed application forms should be returned either by email to email@example.com or by post to Imagine Independence, Suite 306 Riverway House, Morecambe Road, Lancaster, LA1 2RX.
Please note that we shortlist from received application forms only, we do not accept CVs.
Our benefits include contributory company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and career development opportunities.
Imagine Independence aims to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community