Imagine Independence is an experienced provider of community based mental health and learning disability services across the North West. We have secured a place on Lancashire County Council’s Home Care Framework to deliver Home Care in West Lancashire, Chorley and Preston.
Home care services involve delivering care and support in people’s homes to people with needs including mental health needs, learning disabilities and/or autism. We require a Support Worker to support people receiving outreach community based support.
Support is required around:
- Gaining skills and confidence to achieve greater independence
- Assisting the people we support into socially inclusive opportunities
- Improving and maintaining positive health and wellbeing
- Support with all aspects of daily living
- Support with accessing the community including leisure and academic activities, support groups and working / volunteer opportunities.
Some early evening and weekend work is required.
Although experience is preferable, candidates with excellent values are sought, as full training will be provided.
For an informal discussion regarding the role or any questions, please call Ben Ogden on 07909 255 704.
Completed application forms/CV’s are to be returned either by email to email@example.com or post to 25 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BQ.
Our benefits include contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and career development opportunities.
An enhanced DBS will be required for this post.
Closing date for applications: Ongoing.
Imagine aims to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community